Saturday, January 16, 2010

the Dutchman is a fucking criminal!

Initially, we agreed that I paid $100 to share gas expense and he would take me across Morocco, Mauritania, Senegal and Gambia. Then later he said he didn't have enough money and his friends in Holland had failed to send him more, so he borrowed another $100 from me.

Along the way, I got food poisoning. When we went to pharmacy and bought medicines, he said they cost Dh1,300 and wanted me to repay him, but I only saw him give the pharmacist Dh400! ($1 is about Dh7.7)

Then on the way, he told me he was jailed in France before for 3 years for smuggling drugs, and to this day, he still could  not go to France.

After Morocco border post, at the Mauritanian post he said he had paid 25 Euros for each of us as insurance, so he would deduct that from the $100 he owed me.

Now here at the Mauritania-Senegal border, he left me here and drove into Senegal by himself, AND he had stolen my wallet!!!!

In total, he got nearly $400 in cash from me and stole my wallet which had my credit cards inside.

Remember this Dutch guy's name: Joseph Schaefer Frans, he was born in March 1968. Remember he is a CRIMINAL! Watch out for him!
WANTED!!!
However, luckily, a young Mauritanian man went after him into Senegal and managed to bring back my wallet. So now I'm stranded at yet another border, and will stay at this Mauritanian man's house for a couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment