Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Best things in the world are indeed free

Ever since my wallet was stolen by that Dutch criminal nearly 2 weeks ago, I have been blessed by the hospitality of both locals and Chinese expats.

My stay in Mauritania was at a local's house, for 5 days, I slept, ate and drank all for free! And they even helped arrange to have me smuggled into Senegal (illegally though, who cares!)


Then 4 out of 6 days while I was in Senegal, I met these 2 Chinese expats who gave me a bed in their hotel rooms, and fed me for free (including several delicious Chinese meals and an amazing meal at a fancy Thai restaurant)

Now I've travelled with them (in their 4WD) to Mali and am sleeping in a big room in their villa turned company building. Man, I've been so spoilt now, how am I going to travel after I leave these guys?!

No comments:

Post a Comment